Sales/Senior Sales Negotiator
Premier Properties Perth is an award-winning independent lettings and estate agency which has been operating in the city since 2009. We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales/Senior Sales Negotiator to work in our busy estate agency team and get involved in all aspects of the sales process from the point of instruction to completion, ensuring you go above and beyond on behalf of your clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and customer focused individual to join our professional and friendly team and to help us to drive forward the business.
- Manage all stages of the sales process from the point of instruction to completion, ensuring you go above and beyond on behalf of your clients.
- Manage enquiries from vendors and buyers and liaise with solicitors, surveyors and photographers.
- Ensure regulatory compliance requirements and liaise with relevant parties to ensure all correct documentation is received from vendors and buyers.
- Accurately record in the company’s CRM system all details relating to property sales: buyers, vendors, instructions, offers, communication.
- Create property listings and accurately upload to company CRM system, website, property and social media channels.
- Conduct viewings and feedback to applicants and vendors.
- Negotiate offers, including setting and managing closing dates.
- Raise property sales invoices and manage sign and key movement.
- Keep up to date with and abide by all current legislation in the industry.
· Excellent customer service skills.
·Local market knowledge desirable
·Proficient in the use of IT systems including Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, Outlook.
· Excellent telephone manner.
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Good organisational and prioritising ability.
· Initiative and ability to work under pressure.
· Team player.
· Attention to detail.
· Maintains a professional manner at all times.
· Friendly, outgoing, cheerful and enthusiastic to do a high quality job at all times.
· Confident in liaising both internally and externally.
· Full clean UK driving license is preferable.
Training and Development:
Premier Properties Perth is committed to the development of its staff. The team will fully support the successful candidate and appropriate training will be provided in-house, particularly in relation to customer systems and online portals, and externally
as and when required.
Please apply via email enclosing a CV, covering letter and your current salary details to:
Katie Hall, Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary commensurate with experience and skills.
Closing Date: Friday 19th September 2022 at 5 p.m.
This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment.
Job Type: This post is a permanent contract