Lettings/Estate Agency Assistant
Premier Properties Perth is an award-winning independent lettings and estate agency which has been operating in the city since 2009. We are looking for an enthusiastic Estate Agent/Lettings Assistant to work in our busy estate agency team and get involved in all aspects of the sales process from the point of instruction to completion, ensuring you go above and beyond on behalf of your clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and customer focused individual to join our professional and friendly team and to help us to drive forward the business.
- Answer incoming calls, deal with general requests for information/property enquiries and arrange viewings. If necessary, answer colleague’s calls when they are unavailable and take messages. Ensure queries are directed to the relevant team member and dealt with in full and in a timely manner.
- Respond to email enquiries as and when required.
- Call and email viewers and potential buyers to discuss their requirements and suggest suitable properties and arrange viewings.
- Preparation of sales particulars and brochures
- Ensure viewings/valuations are accurately entered in the company diary.
- Input and update property information on the company’s customer system, website, social media channels and national property portals.
- Carry out viewings when required, obtain feedback from applicants and pass on to the relevant team member.
- Manage the movement of keys and signs and ensure their safe return to the office.
- Ensure all estate agency/lettings packs and inserts are up-to-date and replenished.
- General office duties: filing, scanning, photocopying, typing and amending documents.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- An interest in property and knowledge of the local area would be desirable.
- Good working knowledge of standard Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organisational and prioritising ability.
- Initiative and ability to work under pressure.
- Team player.
- Attention to detail.
- Maintains a professional manner at all times.
- Friendly, outgoing, cheerful and enthusiastic to do a high quality job at all times.
- Confident in liaising both internally and externally.
- Full clean UK driving license is preferable.
Training and Development:
Premier Properties Perth is committed to the development of its staff. The team will fully support the successful candidate and appropriate training will be provided in-house, particularly in relation to customer systems and online portals, and externally
as and when required.
Please apply via email enclosing a CV, covering letter and your current salary details to:
Murray Hall, Associate Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary commensurate with experience and skills.
Closing Date: Wednesday 5th October 2022 at 5 p.m.
This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment.
Job Type: This post is a permanent contract