Reporting to: Head of Estate Agency
Location: 45 King Street, Perth, PH2 8JB
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, with a half hour unpaid lunch break each day. Initially 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. As the business grows, some weekend/evening work may be required on a rotational basis. From time to time, some additional work may be required (over and above the 37.5 hours) for which either time off in lieu or overtime will be paid.
Premier Properties Perth is an award-winning independent lettings and estate agency which has been operating in the city since 2009. The team consists of two Directors and seven members of staff. We have experienced considerable growth over the past few years and now require an Estate Agency Admin Assistant to support our Estate Agency team in our busy King Street office. This is essentially an office-based position, however, the successful candidate may be required to carry out some work at properties (e.g. viewings, delivering items to clients etc). Our overall aim is to deliver exceptional customer service to our clients and have won a number of local and national awards. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated team player who can provide support to our busy team and liaise with clients, viewers, solicitors, surveyors and deliver exceptional client care throughout their journey. This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience in the property industry as part of a dynamic and driven team.
• Answer incoming calls, deal with general requests for information/property enquiries and arrange viewings. If necessary, answer colleague’s calls when they are unavailable and take messages. Ensure queries are directed to the relevant team member and dealt with in full and in a timely manner.
• Respond to email enquiries as and when required.
• Call and email viewers and potential buyers to discuss their requirements and suggest suitable properties and arrange viewings.
• Preparation of sales particulars and brochures
• Ensure viewings/valuations are accurately entered in the company diary.
• Input and update property information on the company’s customer system, website, social media channels and national property portals.
• Carry out viewings when required, obtain feedback from applicants and pass on to the relevant team member.
• Manage the movement of keys and signs and ensure their safe return to the office.
• Ensure all estate agency packs and inserts are up-to-date and replenished.
• General office duties: filing, scanning, photocopying, typing and amending documents.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• An interest in property and knowledge of the local area would be desirable.
• Good working knowledge of standard Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Excellent telephone manner.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Good organisational and prioritising ability.
• Initiative and ability to work under pressure.
• Team player.
• Attention to detail.
• Maintains a professional manner at all times.
• Friendly, outgoing, cheerful and enthusiastic to do a high quality job at all times.
• Confident in liaising both internally and externally.
• Full clean UK driving license is preferable.
Training and Development
Premier Properties Perth is committed to the development of its staff. The team will fully support the successful candidate and appropriate training will be provided in-house, particularly in relation to customer systems and online portals, and externally as and when required.
Please apply via email enclosing a CV and your current salary details to:
Gary Robertson – Head of Estate Agency
Salary available will be commensurate with experience and skills.
Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment