Emergency Repairs & Out of Hours Contact Numbers
The following are examples of what constitutes an emergency repair:
- No heating or hot water at any time of the year if there is a vulnerable person in the property – a young baby or someone who is already elderly or disabled.
- Heating system giving off fumes
- A burst pipe or a leak/water penetration that is affecting electrics.
- Leaking soil pipe
- Blocked toilet – but only if there is not another toilet in the property.
- Blocked drain with sewerage coming up.
- Serious storm, accident or floor damage to rooms
- Dangerous structures
- Serious electrical faults, such as overheating of sockets or switches
- Rain coming in through the roof or windows.
- Flooding into the property.
- Lock broken, door broken or window broken – but only if it makes the property insecure (please note that you may have to pay for the repair where it is a result of your negligence or damage caused by you).
Should an emergency arise during our office hours, please telephone us immediately on 01738 442255.
Out of Hours Emergency Contacts
If you have an Emergency out with our office hours – i.e. during the following times:
- Mon-Fri: before 9 a.m. and after 5 p.m.
- Sat & Sun: anytime
Please contact the following contractors direct:
Electrical – 07407552745
Locksmith Glazing and Joinery Emergency – Perth Locksmiths – 01738620330 / 07570 851 896 (this work must be paid for at the time of repair)
Please note this is only in Emergency Situations. If you contact the above contractors to carry out work which is not classified as an emergency, tenants will be liable to pay the call out charge
You may also find the following telephone numbers useful: