Premier Properties Perth is an award-winning independent lettings and estate agency which has been operating in the city since 2009. We have experienced considerable growth over the past few years and now require a Viewing Agent to support our Estate Agency team. This is essentially a field-based role, however, the successful candidate may be required to carry out some work (e.g. answering phone calls, advertising properties, general admin tasks) from our Head office at 45 King Street, Perth.
Our overall aim is to deliver exceptional customer service to our clients and we have won a number of local and national awards for doing just that. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated team player who can provide support to our busy team, liaise with clients and viewers, and deliver exceptional customer service throughout their journey. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic and driven team.
Reporting to: Head of Estate Agency
Location: Predominately Field Based in Perth & Kinross
Hours: To Be Agreed, Evening & Weekend Availability Essential
We pride ourselves on our pro-active approach and our ability to provide our clients with a quick and efficient personal service. The market is competitive, so we need someone who is highly energetic and willing to go the extra mile to get the job done.
- Conducting viewings on empty and occupied properties
- Providing regular feedback on viewings
- Assisting with business generation
- Various ad-hoc administration office duties as required
Our Viewing Agents play a vital role being the face of the business and assisting in developing and growing the company. The successful candidate must possess:
- Excellent time management Skills
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- A professional, positive, ambitious, and enthusiastic approach
- A strong customer focus
- An interest in property and knowledge of the local area.
- Self-motivation with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work on your own as well as in a team
- Initiative and ability to work under pressure and time constraints
A full, clean drivers license is essential.
Previous Estate Agency experience would be desirable but not essential.
Training and Development
Premier Properties Perth is committed to the development of its staff. The team will fully support the successful candidate and appropriate training will be provided in-house, particularly in relation to customer systems and online portals, and externally as and when required.
Please apply via email enclosing a CV to: Kevin McGillivray – Head of Estate Agency email@example.com
Friday 4th February 2022 at 5 p.m.
This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment