Thinking about selling sometime within the next year? You could save hundreds of pounds on your next move.
Complete the form below to subscribe to our newsletter and you’ll be entered into our prize draw to win “£10 estate agency fees”.
Terms & Conditions
This is a prize draw run by Premier Properties Perth to win £10 Estate Agency Fees.
Closing date is 31 October 2019 at 5 p.m.
- The competition is open to anyone aged 18 and above.
- The winner’s property to sell must be located within the PH and KY postcode areas.
- Winner must list property with Premier Properties Perth by 31 August 2020.
- Legal and Home Report Fees are not included and must be paid separately by the winner.
- The prize is as described and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other goods.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- Competition will be drawn at 5pm on the closing date noted.
- Winners name will be drawn at random and this decision is final.
- We will notify the winner by telephone or email.
- Should the winner fail to respond within 48 hours we will redraw the competition.
- If the winner has not yet instructed PPP, a £10 agency fee invoice will be raised at the time of instruction.
- New clients who instruct PPP on or after the competition start date (29.8.19) will be automatically entered into the competition.
The following applies to current clients:
- Clients already signed-up with PPP and whose properties are currently being marketed on or after the competition start date (29.8.19) will be automatically entered into the competition.
- The competition is not open to individuals who have instructed PPP and whose properties have sold and completed prior to the start date (29.8.19).
- If the winner has already instructed PPP and paid an estate agency fee, the fee less £10 will be refunded to the winner.
- If the winner has already instructed PPP, but not yet paid an estate agency fee, a £10 agency fee invoice will be raised at the competition end date.